The best and only one way to get in touch is to ﬁnd Settings in the mobile app and ﬁnd “Contact Us” under the Support section.
Don’t have the app yet? Go get it in Apple AppStore.
You are experiencing a problem and need help?
We're very sorry for the inconvenience and will, of course, try our best to solve it for you as soon as possible. In order to be able to investigate the problem thoroughly it will help immensely if you do as follows:
1) Make sure that you have the latest Fitty version on your phone;
2) Make sure that you have the latest latest iOS version on your phone;
3) As the ﬁrst step force close the app and start it again;
4) In many cases it will also be helpful to delete the app completely from your phone and install it again.
Should all of this not help, please contact us either through the app or via and make sure to include the following information:
- your phone model;
- the version of operating system installed on your phone;
- screenshots showing the problem/error message;
- the exact steps describing what you are doing and what is happening.
Giving as much information as possible will enable us to solve problems faster.
Thank you very much!